The Do’s and Don’ts of asking for a reading:
- Be polite, please and thank you’s go a long way
- Go ahead and send in your questions (general readings are welcome too)
- Follow up with me after some time has passed if you have any questions
- Send questions all week, just know that they will be answered on Monday or Friday.
- Ask questions like “Does [insert name] love me?”, “Is [insert name] cheating on me”. While I have done the last one the cards will not give you a yes or no question.
- Get upset if I don’t answer right away, I am a full time student and work part time.
- Be rude.
Thank you for reading! Also, remember that 3 card spreads are free, anything more costs money.