Each day there will be three new questions, written by yours truly.
Beginners— Use this as a chance to learn Tarot by making yourself do a spread everyday.
Advanced Readers— This is a great opportunity to learn a new deck or explore new spreads.
Follow the tag #SpreadADay to see what others are up to and read their progress!
After completing the #SpreadADay challenge, bloggers will be in the running to win a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card and Universal Waite Tarot Deck.Two winners will be chosen at random.Winners will be announced November 3rd 2014Winners must respond in 24hrs or new winner(s) will be chosen.Must be 18 years or older.To win you must do all 31 spreads.
Remember to use the tag #SpreadADay so that we can track your progress!
- You can use any deck for each spread. Tarot, Oracle, Lenormand, etc.
- You don’t have to only use one.
- Pictures are not required but are pretty and give people a chance to see new decks they may want to purchase with their prize money.
- You do not have to post the spread on the date. So It is okay to combine posts if you miss a day.
- Please remember that the 31 spreads must be completed by October 31 to be in the running for the prizes
If you have missed any of the prior days, check out the master post HERE!
DAY #2 SPREAD
- What is blocking my creativity?
- How can I overcome this obstacle?
- What is the first step I need to regain control?