Let’s make tarot a daily habit in 2015!
To help you follow through with your New Year’s Resolution to “Learn Tarot/Do More Tarot/Be Consistent With My Daily Draw”, Spoopy Tarot
and The Happy Existentialist
created the New Year’s Pledge.
Check daily the calendar with the prompts if you miss our daily posts here.
- Everyone is encouraged to participate, but only those 18 and over will be eligible for the prize raffle.
- Pull one card a day to answer the questions shown on the calendar. The questions must be answered in order, on the appropriate date.
- Tag your responses with #21DailyDraw
- Sign up here to let us know you’ve taken the pledge and receive a special button!
- First place will choose an item from the amazon list here
- Two runners up will receive a 10+ card reading from either Spoopy Tarot or The Happy Existentialist
- The use of reversed cards is encouraged, as is reading for people other than yourself.
Starting January 1st, 2015